Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Secrets In Summer by Nancy Thayer #BookReview

Secrets in Summer: A Novel This will be available for Sale at Amazon Soon!

I cracked opened Nancy Thayer's Secrets in Summer and within a minute or two I was drawn in and jumping joyfully on the inside when I saw how engaging this read was. Darcy was a native of Nantucket and lived on the island full time while the rest of the world would come to spend their summers or would be on holiday. I felt like the characters were developed and you could really feel with each one. Basically the story talks about the natural moving forward of Darcy's life to embrace what the future was handing out to her which in the end was her forever love. What I loved about this book was the background and story of each person. I felt like Nancy Thayer really caught how people really are and in such a way that most of us could relate to the characters.  We have Nash who is the guy that Darcy dates, another love interest who has a eldery care, her ex-husband, Willow who is a young girl (her ex-husband's step daughter. The person that really spoke to me was Penny who was the grandmother of Darcy who took her in at age 70 and gave her a life and purpose. I adored this book. A story of friendship, love and purpose. I did receive this copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. I gave this one a 5 out of 5 stars. Get a copy! It's good!
  If you have a book or product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.