Monday, May 1, 2017

Nalgene Water Bottles Review

Photo    To order yours click here



Clay and I drink a ton of water. Being on the go all the time means we have to have a water bottle that lasts and is functional and safe. Nalgene sent us several water bottles to test out. What I liked about these is that they are Bpa free and they seal great. If you notice the tops on the bottles they each had a different great function. My favorite top was the third one in.. There was a place to put my thumb through when I was walking around our little backyard farm working- very handy! I liked the bottle that had the measurements on the side as well so I could keep track of how much water I was drinking which is major when you are putting in a lot of time just getting things done! I give these bottles 5 out of 5 they are fabulous!!!!  I did receive these for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.


       If you have a product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out! Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.