Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My Grandfather Should Have Shot Me by Jennifer Teege #BookReview

    To order your copy click here


As soon as I went to the mailbox and opened my mail... I immediately read the back sat down and finished this in one sitting. Why? You won't be able to put this one down. This is a true story. Jennifer was adopted one day she was in the library and just happens to pull a book off the shelf and sees HER REAL FAMILY IN IT! What makes things complicated is that her grandfather was a Nazi. He was Amon Goeth from the Schindler's list. What a horrible discovery her real grandfather was a mass murder and loved doing it. Jennifer immediately begins a journey in her life that covers that covers up close personal information about her family and her own life. This is unlike any WW2 book you have ever read. She shares how Amon's wife is just crazy in love with him and talks about
he would beat the servants in his home if they didn't come fast enough and how one even lost their hearing. A very moving story. I did receive this for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.



   If you have a product or a book you would like me to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there. Just email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.