Thursday, May 18, 2017

Mission Hill by Pamela Wechsler

Mission Hill: A Novel (Abby Endicott Novels) by [Wechsler, Pamela]   To order your copy click here

Oh yeah, love my crime novels and I was not disappointed in Mission Hill by Pamela Wechsler. I started reading this while we were at a bird auction and I was glued! Abby is a Boston homicide investigator and gets caught up in a case that involves a former friend and love interest. Lots of legal stuff, Boston life and a mystery of who done it. The author did a great job portraying the court system. I loved that this was a thriller and kept me turning the pages to keep us with what was going to happen next. A must read for those who love crime novels. 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   If you have a book or product you would like me to review it's free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.