Monday, May 15, 2017

Lone Star Bachelor by Linda Goodnight #BOOKREVIEW #BOOKS #AUTHOR

         To order your copy click here



Jade is a woman private investigator hired to investigate the crimes happening to the Buchanon family's construction business. Sawyer Buchanon was said to be a lady's man with his good looks,  but in reality,  he was a super nice guy and a Christian. He was not the man Jade thought he was originally at all. Jade was interested in him but always she  stayed at arms length. I really love this sweet romance. I also loved that it came in a larger size print which is easy on the eyes. If you only nice sweet clean Christian romances you will adore this book like I did. I give it a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   I raise african violets. Did you know they are the number one houseplant? Check out my video on care for African violets .. 






    If you have a product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your name brand out there! Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.