Sunday, May 7, 2017

Lie To Me by J.T. ELLISON #BOOKREVIEW

Lie to Me: A Psychological Suspense by [Ellison, J.T.]   To order your copy Click here



This one will keep you flipping pages! The couple appear to have a perfect life .. or do they??? Sutton is missing and leaves a note to Ethan to not look for her- she gives the cabby $300 to not tell, has her hair redone and goes to Paris. Both Sutton and her husband are writers. She has now turned her fantasy life into her reality. What twists the story up is a murder. I really don't want to give too many spoilers but I think you will really enjoy this book and won't be able to put it down. This book is so good that you will definitely want to add it to your book shelf and give it a second read. I loved it! I give this one a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive an advance reader copy  (ARC) for review purposes.

  I work on my hobbies everyday .. Being creative is super good for your mind!

    I read a book a day, it is a mental vacation! 

   If you have a product or book you would like me to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there just email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.