Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Fateful Mornings #BOOKREVIEW

Fateful Mornings (Henry Farrell  #2)     To order your copy click here

I do love my crime and mystery novels and was not disappointed with Fateful Mornings by Tom Bouman. Heroine comes to Pennsylvania along with all the crime and problems. We have a cop, a bad guy,  and the beautiful descriptive writing.This all stoled my heart in this gem. One of my sheer joys in reading is to have a concrete background that at times speaks just as loud as the story itself. The crime and mystery kept me turning pages as the story unfolded. If you are a reader like me and love descriptive writing you will adore this book. I give it a 5 out of 5 stars. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   Create something everyday! 

   If you have a product or book you would like me to review please email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


    Join in on our Summer Reading!  We didn't want to do a big read-a-thon and put a lot of pressure on people with sign ins, etc.. we felt that with our followers it would be much more fun to have all of you just keep track of how many books you have read this summer and to give you suggestions on what we feel would be fun for you and your family to read. Feel free to email us ( chat with us on youtube, fb, twitter, etc.. ) what you are reading and any reading suggestions as well - feel free to get social with everyone on your reads without the pressure!) Click on the tab on the side for our suggestions for summer reads - With that finished another audio book.. You can read it too for Free on youtube :) 
    
Image result for 5 little pigs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.