Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fall Out by Sara Paretsky #ProductReview

Fallout: A V.I. Warshawski Novel (V.I. Warshawski Novels) by [Paretsky, Sara]    To order your copy click here


Believe it or not, this is the first time I have ever read anything from Sara Paretsky. In Fall Out V.I. goes to Kansas to search for a missing film student and a old worn out star.In Kansas,  the town isn't happy to have her there and it looks like there are lots of secrets that are being covered up. This was a thought provoker and made me want to read more by this author. The past seems to loom in the background and the more VI searches it out,  there are more bodies. I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 

   If you would like me to review a product for you it is Free and a great way to get your name out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.