Thursday, May 18, 2017

Death Of A Bachelorette by Laura Levine

Death of a Bachelorette (A Jaine Austen Mystery) by [Levine, Laura]     To order your copy click here


This book was so much fun the purrrfect cozy mystery for a day at the park or afternoon reading. Jane is working  as reality show writer for "Someday My Prince Will Come" much like the modern Bachorette shows we all love and watch. The women are all trying to win Spencer but murder is about and Jane is on the prowl to discover who will end up with a dip in the cat 6 ft deep down  under box next. This was a fun read I loved watching the contestants and how silly they acted and as well as the crew for the show. A perfect light hearted  cozy mystery read. I received my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


   If you have a product or book your would like me to review it is free and a great way to get your name brand out there. Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.