Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Daughter of Australia by Harmony Verna #BookReview

Daughter of Australia by [Verna, Harmony]   To order your copy click here

I loved the cover of this book , and when I opened it I knew immediately I had picked up a beautiful read. The story starts out with a small child and a man walking in the heat. She's in rags, and she's hot and thirsty. He hands her a canteen of water and walks away in the distance leaving her to die. She is so small she can't even open the canteen to get a drink. By chance she is discovered by a couple of men who think they spot something and find her half dead. She moves to a orphanage and becomes Leonora. A powerful. My favorite was how this book portrayed Australia in days gone by. Beautifully written a book you will not forget! I did receive this book for review purposes and no monies were exchanged.

   If you have a book or product you would like us to review it is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there please email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.