Monday, April 24, 2017

Without You by Lindsay Detwiler #BOOKREVIEW

Without You by [Detwiler, Lindsay]    To order your copy click here


In real life when my girls tell me life isn't so grand with their husbands and they think life is greener on the other side I say.. does he work? Is he nice to you? Nice to the kids? After all the yes answers I say give me his number I know about 100 women who would love to take him (or her) off your hands! All said such is this book.. very real to life.. Lindsay is married to a great man but after 5 years she thinks that life is greener on the other side. She takes a trip about 5 hours from her home and realizes (sorry no spoilers here) what she wanted was there all along. I received my copy for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 



     If you would like me to review a product or book for you it is free and a great way to get your name out there :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.