Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Summer of Bad Ideas by kiera Stewart #BookReview #SWEEPSTAKEWIN #GOODREADS

The Summer of Bad Ideas by [Stewart, Kiera]   One of my mega list of hobbies is Sweepstaking. I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in prayer and the favor of God! I was blessed to win the Summer of Bad Ideas by Kiera Stewart from good reads (you can friend me on goodreads if you are a member at https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10065841-ruth-pople  I always share a review when I win a sweepstake to encourage companies to keep having them and as my way of saying Thank you for the win! Okay, with that.. Here are my thoughts on this fine book....

Edie spends her vacation with her cousin and decides she is going to work on a list of things her grandma wanted to do in 1962. The list was a lot of fun.. one thing on the list was example to stand in the middle of a hurricane! and one was to pick up a snake .. and to kiss the charmer.. really cute (the charmer was at the end.. her summer love) .. all said the list played out cool as example the Hurricane wasn't exactly what you would think it was a dance hall and the snakes had to do with meeting the boy over the summer - I loved the read it is a YA read but I love reading all kinds of books even kids books so I had a ball reading this. I give it 5 stars out of 5 ! 


   Do you have a exciting product you would like us to review? It is free and a great way to get your brand name out there email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.