Monday, April 3, 2017

I love #Chopsticks ! #COOKING #ORIENTIAL

55f7e4_4e65e238626a4ec3b9f896fd2e448a22



I love oriental foods and love preparing meals for our home from stir fry dishes to more exotic. I have been using chopsticks for years as the mood hits me since I am used to eating with a fork. Different regions have different types of chopsticks. Believe it or not in  February there is actual a whole day dedicated to Chopsticks! If you ever get the disposable chopsticks that have the little piece of wood on the top, the wood isn't for tossing but rather a chopstick holder - A mistake many make and toss it out. Chopsticks are beautiful and fun and in a pinch I have even used a pair as knitting needles :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.