Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hair Flash Color #HAIR #BEAUTYREVIEW #DIYHAIRCOLOR





To order yours go to  http://www.hairflashcolor-shop.com/



I get super bored with the same hair color day after day, but don't want to damage my hair. Hair Flash Color is the answer to my "hair fashion needs" It is super easy to use cover your shoulders spray on and it lasts until you wash it out. I received the red copper and golden blonde to try.  You can do your whole head or do multiple colors. If you are in need of a dye job you can cover your roots even. I love both colors  and how easy they are to use. It only took me a few minutes to get a new look. What I really love about this product is that it is that it actually makes my hair better as it offers hair care for my hair. I suggest that you take a few minutes to look around their site (click on link above) I think you are going to fall in love with all they have to offer. I'm sold! I love how pretty my hair looks, how easy it is to use, I can do my hair different everyday and it washes out! I did receive my product for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 


MORE.... social links for hairflashcolor


And videos:






     Have a product you would like us to review? It's Free and a great way to get your brand name out there. Email us at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.