Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dieting and Best Rapture Video Ever!!!!

Image result for images Job 23;12




I have been working really hard at trying to get "skinny" as a Christian I like to line my life up with the Word of God. This Scripture has been coming to my mind all week is Job 23:12.  I feel that the way to go for me is portion control as the Bible teaches portion control in Proverbs 23:2.  After working in the weight loss industry and knowing many that have lost weight and successfully this way.  This is the way to go. Basically you can eat whatever you want .. you just can't eat it all at once!  As Revival is already starting to come to the young people in our country - hearing reports from the southern states I am striving to grow closer to the Lord. Between Bible journaling, My Prayer War Binder, church attendance (God calls some to be pastors to train us - sorry can't skip this one !) etc.. my hope is that I will continue to learn that man does NOT live by BREAD ALONE .. we need more - but by EVERY Word that proceeds from the mouth of God (Mt 4:4) 


With that you may enjoy this video for those of you who would like to see the best rapture video ever! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Amk1SmR5A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.